International Trade Fair for Industrial Automation, Factory Automation, Industrial Robotics, Drives and Controls, Logistics, Hydraulics and Pneumatics, Building Automation, Pumps, Valves and Software Solutions
International Exhibition of Plants and Horticulture
1. EIMA Agrimach 2017- An International Exhibition & Conference on Agricultural Machineries & Equipment (7-9 December, 2017) at New Delhi
Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) jointly with FEDERUNACOMA (Italian Agricultural Machinery Manufacturers Federation) are organizing fifth edition of EIMA Agrimach India 2017, an international exhibition & conference on Agricultural machineries and equipments from December 7-9, 2017 at IARI, Pusa, New Delhi, India. Ministry of Agricultural & Welfare, Government of India is the co-organizer of the event.
2. The fourth edition of EIMA Agrimach India organized in 2015 got a brilliant opening and received an overwhelming response. The exhibition witnessed participation from over 400 Indian and International companies including Country Pavilions from Italy, Japan, Spain and Turkey and direct participation from USA, Australia and Turkey.
3. Major highlights of the EIMA Agrimach India 2017 are as follows:
(i) An exhibition with over companies
(ii) International buyers program attracting the largest & most active buyers of Agricultural Machinery and equipment
(iii) Progressive Farmers delegation from different parts of India (Kisan Ghosthis)
(iv) International participation & pavilions expected from over 7 countries
(v) Conference at EIMA Agrimach India
(vi) Live demonstration to showcase the Equipment with latest technologies
4. India is one of the top countries in agricultural production, the current level of farm mechanization, which varies across states, averages around 40%. The agriculture equipment market in India is presently valued at 6.5 billion USD and has enormous potential for further growth. The tractor market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8-9 % in next five years. The joint efforts made by Government and farm equipment industry in the country have led to such progress in mechanization over the years.
5. Further to develop the strategic partnership in the farm machinery sector, foreign delegates of a group of 2 to 3 senior representatives from Government sourcing agencies, industry representatives (buyers/importers and dealers of farm machinery), National banks (financing agencies) and Government research institutions are cordially invited for participation in EIMA – Agrimach – India, 2017.
6. For hosting the foreign delegation, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), will provide economy class return Air fare, Hotel accommodation in Delhi and other suitable arrangements for the delegates.
7. Brochure of the event is attached. Interested candidates, please have a look at the website of the event at http://www.eimaagrimach.in/
Contact point of FICCI for the event related information and queries is as under:
Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India, in association with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI), will be organizing the 3rd edition of International Exhibition & Conference on Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices Industry – INDIA PHARMA 2018 & INDIA MEDICAL DEVICE 2018 - at Bangalore International Exhibition Centre, Bengaluru, Karnataka fromFebruary 15-17, 2018.
2. The event would comprise of an International Exhibition and a Conference along with a series of concurrent events, such as CEOs Forum, Investors Meets, International Drugs Regulatory Meet, Buyer- Seller Meet, etc.
3. The 2nd edition of the event held in February 2017 witnessed over 275 exhibitors from the Pharmaceuticals & Medical Device sectors and hosted Buyers from over 24 countries. International Drug Regulators from 8 Countries and 29 Embassy/High Commission officials apart from 10,000 Business Visitors visited the event during the 3 days. Government of Karnataka participated as the Host State while the Government of Chhattisgarh was the Partner State in the last event.
4. The 3rd edition will have the following components: • Exhibition • Conference • Reverse Buyer Seller Meet • International Regulators Meet • Investors Meet • CEO’s Forum with the Hon’ble Minister • India Pharma & India Medical Device Awards
5. In order to participate in the event, relevant Pharma and Medical Devices Associations, Regulators, Buyers, please have a look at the website of the event at http://www.indiapharmaexpo.in/ .
Note : Events/exhibitions posted are upon formal request from organizers in India. Contents of non-Indian Government links should not be construed as an endorsement of the views therein by the Consulate General of India.)