Bachelorhood Certificate/Single Status Certificate
Home ›  Consular Services  ›  Bachelorhood Certificate/Single Status Certificate

Bachelorhood/Single-Status Certificate/No Impediment Certificate 

A Certificate of Bachelorhood/ Single-Status eligibility to get married can be issued by a competent court having jurisdiction of the area of the residential address of the applicant.  This can be in the form of a declaratory order for which a suit has to be filed before the appropriate court for the specific purpose which is required to be counter-attested by the Home Department of the State concerned. Thereafter, it is to be attested/apostiled by the Attestation Section of the Consular, Passport & Visa (CPV) Division of the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi. (For details regarding attestation of documents, please log on to ). (Kindly note that only the counter-attestation of the certificate is done by the Ministry of External Affairs)

Note:  The applications for attestations are to be submitted with the Outsourced agencies.

© Consulate General of India, Osaka-Kobe(Japan) 2024. All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Condition | Privacy Policy | Copy right policy | Accessibility Statement | Help |
Page last updated on: Dec 8, 2023
Visitors (Since Nov 2022): 7018281
Powered by: Ardhas Technology India Private Limited